Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sketch Crawl Day

Saturday (May 15) was world wide Sketch Crawl Day. It was started by Enrico Casarosa in 2004. People around the world participate in this event. This was my first and I have to say, there are some extremely talented people participating. I have a link to the left of my blog that will take you to Urban Sketchers (the mother group of Sketch Crawl). You can see some of the talented people out there. You have to chosen to get your work posted on this particular site. So maybe, with a lot of hard work, I will get chosen one day.

The below sketches are of my Sketch Crawl Day. Sorry they will not get larger when you click on them. My external hard drive seems to have crashed, so I had to pull these from Flickr. I managed to get them on there before it crashed.

Some friends texting and drinking at a local cafe called Bali Cafe.

A corner view of the soccer stadium here in our city. Gajayana Stadium.

A couple at the same cafe. Bali Cafe

A store/restaurant on the side of the road in our city. There are literally hundreds of these type stores here. They will line the streets.

One of the really cool things here, is they have people who help you park. Everywhere you go, someone will help you park. This is great, due to the amount of traffic that is here. They will stop traffic so you can back out into the streets without getting hit. This one is at a mall here.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing these, a very productive sketchcrawl!

    you may want to check this link to find out how to publish your images larger in Blogger

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/urbansketchers/4573177721/

    cheers and welcome to urban sketchers!

    ReplyDelete