Thursday, October 7, 2010

Singapore Sketches

I know it has been a long time since I have posted any sketches, so I hope this will pick up again.

Below are some sketches from Singapore.


(Above) Flight to Singapore from Surabaya, Indonesia.


These were done on the MRT (subway) in Singapore. The blue one was sketched in about three minutes (the ride to my destination) and the other was in about five minutes. (the ride from my destination.


We visited Sentosa Island while in Singapore. I forgot I brought my sketch book until I was waiting for my wife and two daughters to change out of their bathing suits. Nothing interesting, but I needed the practice. This was about ten minutes.



This is the cable car to get to Sentosa Island. It was a spectacular view of the city.

This is the gate in Changi Airport Singapore. Thought I would practice some more while waiting for the plane.



Flight home from Singapore.


This is not from Singapore, but I decided to walk the neighborhood when I got back to practice sketching. This is a Khaki Lima selling some Krupuk (a potato chip like snack).

This is the Satpam (security) post right outside of our home in Malang, Indonesia. They are there twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. They were doing their routine rounds at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment